I’m Megan, and I like lists. So here are the details:
- Small town Iowa girl born and raised.
- Left for the “big city” to attend Creighton University.
- Stayed in the city and worked in public accounting after college.
- Loved the city and was planning to stay forever until a wonderful man drew me back home.
- Recently married and now we are the 3rd generation to live my husband’s family farm.
- Internal auditor by day and creative cook/decorator/musician by night.
- Constantly learning what being a farm wife means and acclimating to rural life.
Farm life is a “whole new world” to me (thanks Disney for the inspiration). Follow me as this town girl gets reacquainted with rural America.